Date: Jul 8, 2014
Location: Costa Mesa, CA, US
Essential Job Functions
- • Provides a high level of prompt and friendly customer service.
- • Receives product deliveries, ensuring order and invoice accuracy.
- • Assists with receiving, unloading, stocking, filling and rotating merchandise.
- • Stocks, rotates, merchandises and faces product according to department procedure.
- • Maintains back-stock areas according to department standards.
- • Assists in building displays; keeps shelves fully stocked and tidy.
- • Assists with training other staff as needed.
- • Has knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store.
- • Maintains excellent communication with store management team and front end at all times.
- • General housekeeping in the department and in back room.
- • Assists with front end duties as needed (cashiering, bagging, cart runs, etc.)
- • Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- • High school diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or acceptable combination of education and experience.
- • Reliable and dependable; ability to follow direction.
- • Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- • Strong communication skills; outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- • Ability to perform repetitious activities.
- • Ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay organized.
- • Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude are essential to interact with customers and employees.
- • Able to work a flexible schedule.
- • Requires standing and walking for prolonged periods of time, and repetitive posture assumption.
- • Repetitive arm and hand movements; manual dexterity to wrap, package and stock product.
- • Must be able to lift and carry product weighing up to 60 lbs.; grabbing up to 50 lbs.
- • Must be able to push/pull 10 lbs., use a utility cart to move product up to 500 lbs. and a pallet jack to move product weighing 1000 lbs.
- • Must be able to climb a 2 step stool.
- • Requires vision to read directions, use a box cutter and stock shelves.
This job has specific physical requirements that may require you to lift up to 75 lbs, to operate machinary with moving mechanical parts, bend, reach, kneel, squat, stand of a long period of time, or push/pull heavy loads. Qualified candidates will be contacted. To learn more about all the benefits of working at Sprouts’ and how you can become part of our growing team, apply on-line at www.sprouts.com/careers Sprouts’ Farmers Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || California || Costa Mesa || 240-3030 Harbor Blvd. Suite D || Grocery Department Jobs || SF:NON ||
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Clerical, Administrative